La Inmaculada university residence in Madrid is made up of three separate buildings where you’ll find rooms with a variety of features.
- Single rooms with private bath.
- Single rooms with shared bath.
- Double rooms with private bath.
All rooms include the following features:
- Natural light in all rooms.
- Aluminium window closures and exterior views of the garden, Calle Darro or Calle Fray Juan Gil.
- All rooms and baths are heated.
- Desk with drawers, shelves, adjustable lamp and ergonomic chair.
- Land line.
- Cable Internet in all rooms.
- Wi-fi throughout the entire student residence.
All common areas in the university residence include:
- All common living areas in La Inmaculada residence are heated. Study rooms, TV rooms, the dining room and multi-use spaces are also air conditioned.
- Internet access throughout the residence via Wi-fi network.
- Computer room with high-speed internet connection and printers.
- TV and break rooms where you can watch the latest series or enjoy a good film.
- Dining room where our chefs prepare quality, healthy, homemade and Mediterranean-style breakfasts, lunches and dinners every day of the week.
- Furnished gardens and chill-out zone where you can chat with your friends, have a coffee, read the newspaper or take your laptop outside in the fresh air.