Incoming mobility (students)
The Pere Tarrés Faculty of Social Education and Social Work-URL offers students from universities of different countries, with which we have exchange agreements, the possibility to carry out part of their academic curriculum at our Faculty through different exchange programmes.
Current exchange programmes:
- SICUE (Spain)
- Erasmus+ (EU)
- GWIK (USA)
- Bilateral agreements (Latin America)
Incoming students must be preselected by their home higher education institutions to do an international mobility at our Faculty. To submit your application, please contact first the person in charge of student mobility at your home university.
- May 15th for the Fall semester (September-January)
- October 15th for the Spring semester (February-June)
Nominations must be sent via email to our International Office: firstname.lastname@example.org
Nomination information / documents needed
- Digital photocopy of passport or of the valid identity card;
- Spanish language certificate (for non-native speakers);
- CV and motivation letter (specify professional / internship experience);
- Academic record;
- If you choose to do a traineeship with us, the negative certificate of crimes of a sexual nature;
- Digital version of the “International student file” duly filled out and signed;
- For the SICUE programme (Spain), “Impreso C – acuerdo académico” with the course selection, signed by the coordinator of home university and by the incoming person;
- For the Erasmus programme, digital version of the Erasmus + Learning Agreement with the course selection, signed by the coordinator of home university and by the incoming person;
- For non-EU students, digital version of the “Application for non-EU students” with the course selection, signed by the coordinator of home university and by the incoming person.
The Faculty of Social Education and Social Work Pere Tarrés – Ramón Llull University offers an International Pack of courses for incoming students, consisting of 30 ECTS, with different modalities:
- Modality WITHOUT fieldwork: only courses/lectures (30 ECTS)
- Modality WITH fieldwork: courses/lectures (15 ECTS) + Practicum V (fieldwork of 200h) (15 ECTS)
Most of our international courses are in Spanish, but we also offer one course in English.
Please contact us for updated information on our academic offer for incoming students at: email@example.com
Download our Factsheet
For further practical information, please read Living in Barcelona.