Hipster places are more fashionable than ever, and we have therefore prepared a compilation of the 10 most modern bars and clubs of Barcelona. Do you feel like visiting them all?
- Cosmogalería. In Enric Granados, 3, you will find a cool, vintage and charming place where you can taste delicious cupcakes while reading the newspaper, your favorite book or visiting its art gallery.
- Babelia Books & Coffee. The district of Sant Antoni is reinventing itself, and this place is the smoking gun. Located in Villarroel, 27, here you will find how coffee, tea or beer are the perfect complement to a good book. If you add to it a hipster aesthetic, what else can we say?
- Mescladís. The most colorful and hipster terrace in the Born neighborhood awaits you in Carders St., 35. Gothic architecture, outdoor chairs, vintage decor and organic products. A perfect offer to spend an interesting afternoon reading or chatting with friends.
- Cornelia&Co. Barcelona's hipster comes to have breakfast here. You do not believe us? Well, wait to discover their cava, wine or cheese! Combine own products with an atmosphere of the trendiest and see how you start to agree with us. Come and see it in Valencia St., 225.
- El Vinilo. Coming to The Vinyl is like taking a trip back in time: its refined appearance and, above all, the incredible music that sounds will make you believe you're back at the 30's. If you want to really experience the hipster Barcelona, you must go. It is in Matilde St., 2.
- Bobby Gin. An intimate place in which to spend a quiet evening with friends and discover gins: although you can order other drinks but gin is the Queen, and only the top brand. It is ideal for exploring the tonic with licorice or strawberries instead. Dare to discover it and, as they say ... God save the Gin!
- Betty Ford. Cocktails, fashion hipster, good music and drinks with style is what you'll find if you come to Joaquín Costa, 56.
- Heliogàbal. If you're into indie pop, you've found the hipster place perfect for you. Good music, good drinks and also concerts and unique performances in the city. It is a classic in Barcelona! You'll find it in Ramon y Cajal Street, in the neighborhood of Gracia.
- Cassette Bar. Are you a nostalgic of cassette? Then this is your place: it is decorated with many radio-cassette and other appliances which will delight all who believe that any past was better. Oh, and do not forget to pay attention to their indie lists: they are amazing!
- Jonny Aldana. This little bar is the perfect place if you are looking for a quiet, relaxed and with good music place where you can enjoy wine and cocktails but especially vermouth, you will find 5 different types.
Of course, there are many more! This is only a small selection, so if you find some more worth visiting, we will be happy to discover them and add them to our hipster places in Barcelona list!